Sunday, August 27, 2017

First Card by Yesha !!

Hi...today I am posting on behalf of my daughter & very excited to share her creation with you all...!!
Actually when I saw the Kids Challenge on Simon Says Stamp Blog, I immediately decided to participate with Yesha. She is 7 yrs old and recently enetered into her 8th and she has a keen interest in arts & drawing. She mostly sit along with me while I craft and try to reach every possible supply & I tried to keep her away from my crafty stuff but that's impossible... 😆 She anyhow manage to grab some of the stuff !! Thats a other story so lets move on to the post ... 😋

Today we created a Card with the theme Back to School, the challenge running on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog so I picked this theme for her, as Teachers day is around and this card is to thank her teachers to help & guide her till now. Yes she is making copies of the same card for all her teachers. I guided her little bit in designing & cutting and rest all she did with herself !! The Theme on Kids Challenge was ANYTHING GOES WITH SPARKLE & we added Small Silver Glitter Hearts & Stars to add sparkle !!

Here is the card -- 





We made a short video also while she was working ...!! Have a look on that too.. 😆 I Hope you Enjoy !!

Here is the video -- (Sorry For Bad Lighting as filmed in evening !!)




Hope you like & enjoyed Yesha's Card !! Thanks for stopping by & leaving her Love !!

Hugs..


Linking this card to the following challenges - 


ANYTHING GOES WITH SPARKLE ( Added Glitter Stars & Hearts for the Sparkle)







3) CAS(E) this Sketch # 236  (Followed this Sketch )






6 comments:

  1. Wow.. Beautiful card...such a cute video of Yesha..she us do talented..

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Yesha, I love your card - my favorite parts are the glittery stars and hearts! Thank you for playing in our Simon Says Stamp Kids' Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Yesha !! All the best and I see a cute little budding crafter in you.. taking after your Mom !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome ! Yesha is a pro , good to see you have fun creating !
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Yesha! I love the back to school theme and the whole design of this is absolutely fabulous! Lovely colouring and sparkly details, perfect!!
    Love the video too, it was so nice to see you making this card and to see you and hear your lovely voice, very cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Love to See ur suggestions & Appreciations as well....Thanks for Stopping By...!! Shalu.